Seven types of friends you don't want in your life

Hi everyone! Oh my goodness it’s been so long … As much as I missed talking to you guys I had to take some time off to recharge and now I am back in full force (or at least I hope so ) lol. I have learned a lot while I have been away both good and bad and by bad I mean terrible!! But I guess that’s why they say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Well to me, what doesn’t kill you makes you wiser and more appreciative of the good people who we do have in our lives.
Today I wanted to talk about the seven types of people I do not deserve in my life both in friendships and relationships.  I hope you guys enjoy this post and don’t forget to comment if you have more to add and share them with your true friends!

Let’s begin!





Number 1! – SOMEONE WHO GENUENLY DOES NOT CARE

A friend who simply doesn’t care is the most dangerous type of ‘friend’ because there is nothing they cannot do to you. To me, that’s pretty deadly. An example of a friend who does not care for you is a friend who encourages you to do things that are detrimental to you, your health  and your future such as feeding negative habits i.e shoplifting, cocaine use or letting you walk around with a period stain on your dress. Honestly ladies, we cannot mess with people like that.


Number 2!- FRIENDS THAT YOU JUST CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH

Someone who you cannot communicate with effectively can’t possibly be your friend. Friendships are meant to be based on a mutual connection and similarity (either positive or negative). That’s why they say, show me your friends and I will tell who you are. If it seems like you cannot effectively communicate with your friend or like you are constantly walking on eggshells with them then maybe it is time to revaluate the friendship because at the end of the day everyone deserves to be understood, loved and cared about.


Number 3! – FRIENDS THAT CONSTANTLY LEAVE YOU ALONE OR MAKE YOU FEEL ALONE

Now … unfortunately I can relate on this one. Having a friend that makes you feel alone is the worse kind of friend. Friendships are beautiful because of the amount of personal burdens you get to share with each other. If you feel heavy most  times then realistically, your so called friend isn’t really doing much for you and maybe it is time to make new friendships. As for friends who abandon their girls for guys who they are not even married to or at last in a relationship with, I hope ya’ll know there is a special place in hell for you, that’s breaking the number 1 girl code!


Number 4! -  FRIENDS THAT YOU CANNOT COMPROMISE WITH

If you find yourself constantly pleasing your friend and doing stuff to make them happy but they don’t seem to ever  even attempt to do the same that’s a major red flag and there is a very high chance that your ‘friend’ is only there for the benefits of being your friend and what they can get out of you. In other words, they are using you. Friendships are not only based on giving but receiving as well and it should definitely benefit both parties.  


Number 5!- A FAKE

Someone who claims to love you and care for you but is so quick to spread your business or never seems to defend you in your absence is a fake. Why does your friend consider your enemies their friend anyway? *major side eye* NEXT.



Number 6! -  A FRIEND WHO DOESN’T DO MUCH FOR YOU

Whenever you feel like you are beginning to build a strong bond with someone both in a  friendship and relationship  you should always ask yourself the following question: What is this person doing for me? Does your friend take you to church? Or does your friend have a particular skill you want to learn from them that you find particularly fascinating? Are they loving, caring and loyal?  If you sit down, think deeply and feel like a friendship isn’t really bringing anything to the table then it’s time to cut the friendship off, unless of course you are 12 and have the time to spare on meaningless friendships. One questions  I always ask myself before considering an individual my friend is would I want to be like them ? If the answer is yes then surely they are worth being in your life.



Number 7! – THE ‘I ONLY SUPPORT CELEBS’ KIND OF FRIEND

Friends that are so quick to buy Beyoncé tickets but expect or struggle to pay for a service or thing that you provide aren’t really your friends. A friend may expect some discount but they will certainly want to give you something regardless of how small it is  to show you that they are grateful. Ladies, listen up for this one! If a friend struggles to share your links, whatever it may be, your YouTube channel, your blog, your website  or to  buy your 60p soundcloud mixtape then they are clearly not good friends because they are not supporting and encouraging your endeavors.


I HOPE YOU LADIES LEARNED A LITTLE SOMETHING!


Talk to me … What kind of people do you think we should stay away from?   Don’t forget to share this with your true friends!!



Comments

Popular Posts